$20 Flat rate shipping (3 bottles min) - Free shipping Australia wide for 12 bottles or more! 5% Straight Dozens
Vin Santo del Chianti DOC
Colour: amber yellow with hints of mahogany.
Bouquet: fruity (date, dried fig, beeswax, honey).
Taste: Moderately sweet. Long finish and rich structure.
- Vine: Trebbiano, Malvasia, San Colombano
- Soil: Medium consistency, clay.
- Vine age: 25 years
- Training system: Cordon-trained spur-pruned
- Average yield: 60 QL. per Ha
- Plant density: 5000 per Ha
- Harvest: Manual selection of grapes in boxes
- Vinification: 4 years in oak kegs
- Ageing: Stainless steel barrels.
- Refinement: 4 months in the bottle
- Alcohol content: 15 % vol
- Serving temperature: 16 oC
- Serving suggestions: A meditation wine that pairs particularly well with traditional Tuscan biscuits such as cantucci and also tarts.