Il Palazzo 2012 Vin Santo 375ml
Out of Stock
TECNICAL INFORMATIONS: Vin Santo del Chianti DOC
Colour : Lively amber yellow with hints of mahogany.
Bouquet : Intensely fruity (date, dried fig, beeswax, honey).
Taste : Moderately sweet. Long finish and rich structure.
- Vine Trebbiano, Malvasia, San Colombano
- Soil Medium consistency, clay.
- Vine age 25 years
- Training system Cordon-trained spur-pruned
- Average yield 60 QL. per Ha
- Plant density 5000 per Ha
- Harvest Manual selection of grapes in boxes
- Vinification 4 years in oak kegs
- Ageing Stainless steel barrels.
- Refinement 4 months in the bottle
- Alcohol content 15 % vol
- Serving temperature 16 oC
- Serving suggestions A meditation wine that pairs particularly well with traditional Tuscan biscuits such as cantucci and also tarts.
- Volume: 375ml